Corporate Social Responsibility
MARGALLA HILLS is keen at optimizing on use of natural resources such as water, air, fire, forest, oceans, trees & plants and preserving them for the future generations. This is one of our prime responsibility to adopt best practices in sustainable utilization of resources.
MARGALLA HILLS aims to reduce its carbon foot prints in the capacity it works. MGH has contributed to projects registered for LEEDS platinum certification. MGH is adhering to Dubai municipality initiative of Green buildings and thus adapting materials and methods which preserves and sustain the environment.
Health & Safety Policy
MARGALLA HILLS LLC has the policy to achieve high standards of Health and Safety through creating and maintaining a healthy and safe atmosphere in all of its operational areas and service activities by preventing the accidental loss of any of its resources, including employees, clients, subcontractors, public, environment and physical assets.
Management recognizes the right of workers to work in a safe and healthy work environment and solicits the fullest co-operation of all employees and sub-contractors to maintain an accident-free work environment and appeals for their whole hearted involvement in promoting Health, Safety and Environmental protection activities.
The above shall be achieved in a coordinated effort by all concerned and establish a safe environment in all our operations, with an aim to achieve our goal “To provide Safe and Healthy working environment to all to perform all tasks for the benefit of the company and stakeholders without taking any undue risk”
We aim to achieve this goal by:
- Complying with the Laws and regulations of the government of the UAE, particularly those relating to the health and safety of personnel and environment and sets relevant standards, rules and procedures.
- Developing HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) programmes/plan identifying every one of the individuals who are responsible for delivering the HSE objectives.
- Consulting and encouraging employee’s effective participation and communication at all levels on matters affecting health, safety and environment and to improve the awareness of safety standards.
- Maintaining plant, machineries and equipment’s in safe working condition and prevent any damage to them and the environment.
- Adopting and promoting positive HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) culture, occupational health hygiene awareness programmes and implementing emergency procedures – evacuation in case of fire or other significant incident on all offices, work locations and company camp.
- Ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks and to provide information, instruction, supervision and training and developing our employees to understand and comply with the safety requirements and encouraging safety awareness, knowledge, responsibility and accountability at all levels.
- Cooperate and comply with client’s and consultant’s requirements to achieve the conformity throughout the Company’s activities and adhere to site safety procedures.
- Reviewing and revising this policy as necessary at regular intervals for continual improvement.
MARGALLA HILLS LLC recognizes that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
MARGALLA HILLS LLC is responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented. However, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
We endeavor to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
- Providing a safe and healthful workplace
- Having an environmentally sustainable aware culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood;
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbor in our community;
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling;
- Using in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the environment;
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organization;
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding;
- Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually;
- Conducting rigorous audits, evaluations, and self-assessments of the implementation of this policy;
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices; and
- Enhancing awareness among our employees, volunteers, and users – educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.